A Chief Operating Officer with over 20+ yrs experience across: start ups, professional services, UK retail banks and global payment services businesses.
A track record of developing the strategic direction of business and then building and leading teams to deliver, often through periods of rapid change and growth, and requiring dexterous and
sophisticated client and stakeholder management.
I was Chief Operating Officer for a global payments business specialsing in East Africa, more details can be found in my LinkedIn
With over 20 years experience of UK retail banks, start ups, professional services and global payment services firms, I have a track record of:
- Developing the strategic direction.
- Building and leading delivery teams, often through periods of rapid change and growth in highly regulated sectors.
- Dexterious client and stakeholder management.
- Dahabshiil Transfer Services - Chief Operating Officer and Board Director for the largest African remittance business, successfullly led the business out of crisis, caused
by sector and regulatory change as a result of the global banks "de-risking".
- Virgin One - Part of the senior management start up team that launched the Virgin One Account and managed the growth over 3 years from 0 - 255,000 customers, 40 - 1000 staff
and £300m mortgage lending, hitting all key milestones for the sale to Virgin's JV partner, RBS.
- BDO Investment Management - Operations Director and member of the Board of £18m turnover and 200 staff business. Led the 100 strong operations team across multi site
locations delivering all non customer facing activity.
- NatWest - Gained a deep understanding in retail banking and project management from cashier to board level in South Wales and The City of London.
To find out more please visit my LinkedIn
Mobile 07767 371837 (+44 if calling from outside the UK)
Email Click here